Catholics often face opportunities to share their faith with others, but lack the basic knowledge and confidence to do so. Why Catholic? has a rich scriptural and catechetical approach that gives a solid foundation for every Catholic to express their faith and be able to reach out to others in faith.
Why Catholic? Offers a concrete approach to help adults deepen their Catholic faith and connect its teachings to their everyday lives.
- Explores Catholic teaching with direct quotes from Catechism of the Catholic Church, scriptural references, and reflection questions
- Covers four themes of Catholic beliefs, sacraments, morality, and prayer in 48 sessions
- Occurs in a prayerful small community setting that is a supportive environment for evangelization and adult faith formation
Provides a total parish experience suited for…
- small Christian communities
- parish catechists
- RCIA candidates
- parents with children preparing for sacraments
- families looking to deepen faith
Fosters the goals of Our Hearts Were Burning Within Us, the landmark U.S. Bishops' pastoral plan for adult faith formation.